Monday, March 12, 2012

And then if Pittsburgh beat Baltimore it wouldn't even matter that the Ravens already won two games against them this year?|||More like Green Bay vs New Orleans. (I know there not in save division, but they're in same conference and have played each other, but won't meet in the Superbowl)|||Nice name reference.

And yeah, the BCS championship was probably the most boring thing I have ever seen between. I watched a quarter or so of it just because I wanted to see if LSU could get past the 50 yard mark. They finally did near the end of the fourth quarter, I think it was.

I never liked college football, because it doesn't have a playoff system and the popularity rankings really give me no reason to invest my time into it. This game was the epitome of everything that is wrong with college football.

LSU had to win out in order to win a championship game, while Alabama only had to go 1-1. Makes no sense.|||Probably not, because the injuries would have probably kept the Steelers from the top 2. I'd say it would have been the Packers and New England, or maybe Baltimore. Remember at 15-1 the Packers would be the #1. This isn't an AFC only League. However the whole it wouldn't matter that the Ravens won twice would still fit if the rest was true. I guess a lot of LSU fans are agreeing you should have to win your Conference to be in the BCS title game though.|||ravens and steelers cant play each other in the super bowl. i get what youre saying though. i would compare it to be more like jacksonville vs saint louis because both teams look like sh*t... at least against each other.|||Yea I was thinking the sdame thing bam lsu is like pitt vs ravens|||don't think so

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment