Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm a current student in Valencia CC. I'm in a transfer plan: psychology, but I would like to take my transfer to University of Pittsburgh, so I was wonder to know if I'm allowed to do it.|||You are going to have to call up Pitt and ask them. They will have to look at Valencia's accreditation, and analyze the classes that you have taken in order to decide if they will take them.

If you were looking at a UC, this would be easier, because they deal with this every day, and already know all of the CCs, and all of the classes offered, and already have decided what will transfer and what will not.

But since this exact situation has probably never come up at Pitt, you are going to have to break down and ask them.|||For an official answer, ask the transfer admissions office at Pitt.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment