Monday, March 12, 2012

They were struggling as of late and Mark Sanchez led them into Pittsburgh with a 2 game losing streak. Brad Smith started the game off with a bang and the Jets never looked back. Can't really say the defense did too good yesterday but they did come up big when it mattered most. Going into Pittsburgh in the cold and snow, they made a big statement to all their skeptics, in my opinion at least. I'd like to hear any opinions you all have.|||Absolutely. They lose that one and I think they are mentally out of it. That will be a big confidence booster for them. Does it mean they are back to early season form - absolutely not but it does go a long way in the right direction. I think its like a baseball player getting out of a slump - time will tell if they will get going again but they sure needed that one to wake up.

As far as proving the skeptics wrong - I doubt it. I also doubt Pittsburgh is too shook up. I think everything good that happened yesterday is internally with the Jets. I don't expect reverberation or ripple effect through the league which is good for them. They need to get their internal confidence back and fly under the radar for once - that is when they excel. They need to stay out of the spotlight and be quiet now...yes even Rex!|||Yeah that was a tough win, but a win is a win in december. Probably see the Ravens in the playoffs, get past them, and New England, and they may see my Eagles in the Super Bowl.|||mark sanchez sucks. simply put. he won't match up with the rest of the team for at least another 2 years, and by then the rest of the team will suck. jets suck. thank u for reading.|||I actually dont like either teams, but is nice seeing that the cheatsteelrs got served|||They made a HUGE statement. Pitt gave up the safety and that was their biggest mistake....|||No, they will lose in round 2 of the playoffs.|||I LOVE seeing football in the snow!! AWESOMENESS!! q:|||Of course after what happened against Miami!|||Not really, sorry.|||IT MEANS THE YARE A GOOD TEAM|||I sure believe they did.|||Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||ahhh haaaaaaaa enuf said|||Two teams that I really hate. I wish they had both killed each other.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment