Monday, March 12, 2012

Or in Pittsburgh, I'm looking for high class talent agencies, with lots of business, And they get their money from commissions only, so I wouldn't be absolutely required to pay for classes, or at least they would suggest classes from somewhere else, so I can do a better job working with them. I trust John Robert Powers, but I think there's none of his places in Pittsburgh, correct me if I'm wrong and please provide other agencies.|||The three largest, most reputable agencies in Pittsburgh (that have gotten me and my friends work in modelling, commercials, movies, etc.) are:
- Nancy Mosser casting - www.mossercasting.com A good source for steady extra and commercial work.
- The Talent Group - www.talentgroup.com - Acting, voice over, modelling
- Docherty - www.dochertyagency.com - Acting, voice over, modelling

None require classes or any up front payment. Just call or attend an open call session (with monologue and head shots ready). In my experience they have all been excellent to work with (for commercial acting, industrials, extra work and print modelling). I don't think there is a John Robert Powers agency in Pittsburgh.|||Thank you so much, I'm going to be looking into this, very good answer. I need to find a monologue that's good for me .

Report Abuse

|||Agents
They are in business. They are trying to make money. They should not however insist that you take their classes or use their photographer. They do not look at your picture and resume and go out and try to find you a job.
You should give them enough information about your skills and decent photos of you.
Almost all agents know where to find out about casting for theater and movies.
When these castings are announced they look through their files to see who might have a chance. If you appear to have a chance they will notify you.
Until you have found work several times they are not going to go out and try to sell you to a producer.Read these web sites and all their links.
http://www.actingbiz.com/articles/how_to鈥?/a>
http://www.agentassociation.com/
This one for finding an agent in your area.
http://www.sag.org/content/find-agent

火车采集器
  • dominoes
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment