Monday, March 12, 2012

I heard that Colby Armstrong might come back and play for the Pittsburgh Penguins? I was just wondering if anyone else had heard that?|||I haven't heard that but I wish he could come back. I thought he was a good player and had a good attitude toward the game. I know there are other players that we need to focus on keeping but I hope he comes back =]|||he might but i doubt it...we need to try and keep Malkin first if we haven't already resigned him, then we need Hossa, then Dupuis...theres a long waiting list and even though i like Colby Armstrong there's other people we need to get first.|||It's just a rumor.
I honestly think getting rid of him was a huge mistake.
He created/set up many goals, and he was a great offensive player.|||I haven't heard that. But I'm willing it to be true, we'll see if that works. I get the impression that he'd like to be here, and compared to a lot of other players he shouldn't be that expensive.|||I have heard this several times. I guess Colby still lives in Pittsburgh and was seen at several playoff games. With Laraque going bye bye, I see Colby coming back.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment