Friday, March 9, 2012

It's clear that Shannon was cheering for Denver and Bill was cheering for Pittsburgh. There's no fun in that. They should have sat out yesterday and put in two others.|||They weren't commentators on the game. Phil Simms and Jim Nantz were.

Cowher and Sharpe were in the CBS Studios, like they are every Sunday. There is a Pittsburgh and Denver game almost every Sunday. You would prefer if no former players or coaches work for the networks?|||I think it's fun when they have their favorites personally... I think it can be boring when it's just a bunch of talking heads with no emotion... I like stats and analysis, but sometimes I also like something MORE...|||Really? I didn't hear Bill root for anyone. I heard him commentate and give his opinion on both teams.|||Sure. Just like OJ used to always root for the Bills when he did commentary for NBC back in the day.|||sure why not

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment