Friday, March 9, 2012

I live in Arizona so i REALLY hope the Cardinals win!!!!!!! My uncle is from Pittsburgh and so hi daughter (my cousin) have been fighting since right after the Steelers were going to the Super Bowl facing us. I REALLY hope the fighting pays off!!!!!!!!! Oh, and answer with a truthful answer, i don't care if you think the Steelers are going to win. I just want to see other peoples opinions.|||The Cardinals got robbed. The End. Bureaucratic bullshit in the NFL. NBA refs aren't the only one that gamble.|||I don't care who wins. My mom used to live in Pennsylvania, so she's rooting for the Steelers. But I'm fine if the Cards win.

The Steelers will probably win, though.|||I live in Arizona too. So I am rooting for the Cardinals as well. Go Cardinals!|||steeelerssssss wonnnnn and im lucky cas im fromm and live in pittsburgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh鈥? gooooo steelerrrrrrrrrrrrrss they wonnn 6 timesssssss first to win 6 rings|||The Pittsburgh Steelers - Let's go Steelers!

Born, raised, and live in PA!|||Steelers|||cardinals shoulda won kurt wunar didnt fumble because his arm went foward.|||it game over - the steeler will win by big. the cardinals are a bunch of fags|||CARDINALS! ALL THE WAY BABY!!!|||it would be cool if the steelers won...they would have the most super bowl wins out of the entire NFL|||WOOH GO STEELERS!!!!|||i live in AZ so the Cardinals

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment