Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm traveling to Pittsburgh on business this coming week. What spots would you recommend? Is there cover? How close do the dancers get during the dances?|||As you said, if you don't have an answer, then why do we need to hear your opinion people?

If you're looking for the best class and eye candy, you should definitely go to Blush. It's right downtown (at 9th and Ft. Duquesne I think) Loaded bar, champagne room, you name it. And they just went all nude about a year ago. I'm just going from word of mouth here, because my girlfriend would have my head. But I have a lot of friends that go to strip clubs, and they always seem to enjoy Blush the most. I think they have a website. You should definitely check it out. |||Ha ha, I used to live in PGH but I never went to a strip club, I recommend going to a bar downtown and asking a local. There is a bar on every street corner, STAY AWAY FROM PEGASUS, unless you like men. |||How disgusting.. you're going there for a job and you want to go to see naked whores dance around? Do your job, don't spend your time in strip clubs.


AIDS from the whores, yeah, you probably deserve that.|||sickoooo

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment