Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm going to Pittsburgh in a week for a comedy show and was wondering if anyone knew of any cool night clubs there. We are staying downtown at the Omni William Penn Hotel and was hoping there were some places to go around there.|||Any place on the South Side(Carson Street), the Strip District, and Station Square which are all close to downtown.

Also check out this website for me things to see & do- http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/|||there are plenty in the strip district
depends on your taste and budget|||THE DRINK|||None. Pittsburgh stinks. It's a polluted redneck town. I have to go there at least 2ce a year with my job, and I always hate it. Go to Phili or DC, even Baltimore is better than the Pitt.|||up my a.s.s and around the corner...hu-hu-hu

火车采集器
  • utah weather
  • papa ginos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment